Terms & Conditions
Use of Site
Your use of this Website is governed by these terms and conditions. Please take a few minutes to review these terms and conditions. Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DEMDACO, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violations of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct), by you or any other person accessing this Website by using your account.
By using this Website, you agree not to:
- Abuse, threaten, harass, intimidate, defame, or impersonate other users.
- Post or transmit (or cause to be posted or transmitted) any content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, infringing, defamatory, or violates any law or right of any third party.
- Advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. Prior written consent is required from DEMDACO to use any information obtained from this Website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user of this Website.
- Use scrapers, robots, spiders or any other means to access this Website for any purpose including either uploading viruses or other malicious code, preventing or restricting access to this Website, or imposing an unreasonable work load on our infrastructure.
- Post, upload, submit, create, or make available any unsolicited e-mail or Spam to any users of this Website.
- Create communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain user account information such as passwords or any other private information from any user of this Website.
- Utilize framing techniques to enclose any logo, trademark, or other proprietary information (including images, page layout, form, or text) of DEMDACO without express written consent to do so. Meta tags or other hidden text may not be used with DEMDACO’s name or trademark.
- Use this Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including violating any laws (including infringing any trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, patents, or any other proprietary rights of any party) at the local, state, national or international level.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
DEMDACO reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions each time you use this Website. The Terms of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use this Website. We do reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
All of the content you see on this Website, including, for example, but not limited to, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, and text (referred to herein as the “Content”) is the exclusive property of DEMDACO and/or is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by DEMDACO, by one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed or assigned their rights, interests and/or materials to DEMDACO. The entire Content of this Website is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. and other applicable copyright laws, and DEMDACO owns a copyright in selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content. The Content of this Website, and the Website as a whole, are intended solely for the personal and non-commercial use of the users of our site. As such a user, you may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, but only if (1) you use any such copies of the Content only for your own personal and non-commercial use, (2) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media and/or in any form or format, (3) you do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, and (4) you properly credit any intellectual property rights to DEMDACO. No right, title or interest in any downloaded or copied materials are transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. DEMDACO reserves complete title and full intellectual property of rights in any Content you download from this Website. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without first obtaining the express written permission of DEMDACO.
E-mails, Comments & Testimonials
We welcome your comments regarding this Website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, testimonials, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to this Website shall be and remain the exclusive property of DEMDACO. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to DEMDACO of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. DEMDACO will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, products ideas, computer code or original artwork.
DEMDACO is not responsible for any outside sites, services or other materials linked to or from this Website, does not necessarily share the opinions of statements residing on links to or from this Website, and disclaims all liability for any injury you may experience by viewing or using such materials.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Product & Pricing Information
We make all reasonable efforts to provide information on this Website that is accurate and complete; however, pricing and typographical errors may occur or information may be out of date. There may be information about products, their availability, or their prices that may be inaccurate or incomplete. We reserve the right to correct any such information without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). The prices displayed on this site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States.
Merchandise availability on our website is not guaranteed as it may be low in stock. If merchandise is not available by the time your order processes, we will notify you of this via e-mail. You can always verify availability by calling Customer Service at 1-(855)-544-3226. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your items have shipped.
Order Changes and Cancellations
If you’d like to cancel or change your order, please call 855.544.3226 as soon as possible. We’ll do everything we can to accommodate your request. But please bear in mind that our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has entered the shipping process.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
Vendor Code of Conduct
DD Traders DBA DEMDACO aspires to conduct business proceedings in an ethical manner with full respect for the value of human life.
We expect our vendors and business partners to comply with a firm set of working conditions that represent the values we hold essential when conducting business. We distribute our Vendor Guidelines, which includes our Code of Conduct, to our vendors. DD Traders Code of Conduct represents the basic requirements regarding these working conditions and ethics that must be followed by all business partners including manufacturers, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers when engaging in business with DD Traders or any corporation represented by DD Traders.
This includes provisions that explicitly prohibit the use of any forced, compulsory, or involuntary labor, and outlines policies requiring our vendors to follow all applicable laws and regulations.
Monitoring of Vendor Compliance
DD Traders has a verification program conducted by a third-party company to perform semi-announced social compliance audits of select vendors.
Internal Corporate Practices
DD Traders requires our merchandisers and other staff interfacing with our vendor base to understand, follow, and promote the policies within our Code of Conduct and to take this into consideration when selecting the vendors we do business with.
With the assistance of a recognized third-party company, we have also developed related training materials for our teams that interface with our vendor base.
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB 657) requires many retailers, distributors, and manufacturers doing business in the State of California to provide information regarding their efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking in their supply chains.
This Website and all contents of this site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that neither DEMDACO nor any of its employees, directors, officers, agents or affiliates shall be liable for any damages or injury of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, extraordinary, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages related to, accompanying or resulting from your use or inability to use this site. These include, but are not limited to, damages or injury caused by any use of (or inability to use) this Website or any site to which you hyperlink from your Website, failure of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
Without limiting the foregoing, DEMDACO does not represent or warrant that the information on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current or that this Website will operate without interruption, without error or without defects, bugs, viruses, or other harmful components.
You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Site. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with this Website.
Personalization Terms and Conditions
- Willow Tree® Personalization Terms and Conditions apply if you order a #27914 Personalized Shelf or Personalized Musical.
- Text is not an applied sticker or ink; the words are etched into the surface, resulting in a wood-burned effect on the blue painted surface.
- We recommend you thoroughly and carefully proofread final text to ensure spelling and spacing—and that the font you select is pictured in the Personalization Tool—before confirming your order.
- Emojis and alt code symbols cannot be etched on the surface of the shelves or musicals so they are not allowed.
- We are not responsible for spelling or spacing your personalization request; each font has character limits allowed by the Personalization Tool that will show up in the Preview feature.
- If we make an error to your request, the shelf or musical will be replaced and reshipped at no cost to you.
Note that the Personalization Preview Tool may show the wording and font slightly larger or slightly smaller than actual. View examples of personalized shelves and musicals in three different fonts.
- Personalized shelves or musical are not returnable and personalized shelf or musical orders cannot be cancelled. All sales are final on personalized products.
- We reserve the right to decline your order for any of the following:
- character count exceeds shelf or musical limit
- words that are copyrighted by third party
- inappropriate or objectionable language
- Thank you for your order